View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
|Other Link||Lake Mary Trailblazers|
Heritage Park is being designed in recognition of the significant points throughout Lake Mary's history. The center piece of the park will be designated as a memorial to our military veterans. Special acknowledgement will be given to the many groups, organizations, and public servants which have helped build Lake Mary into the amazing city it is today.
Heritage Park will feature the following:
- A centralized fountain, with a circular seating wall, honoring the branches of the military.
- A war wall identifying every war our troops have fought in.
- Veterans Memorial wall, for residents who live or have lived in Lake Mary.
- Interpretive heritage walk, highlight key points throughout Lake Mary's history.
- Adjacent to the Historic Lake Mary Cemetery
- A paver pedestrian connection across Palmetto Street from the SunRail Station
- Walking distance to downtown Lake Mary.
- Other features include park benches, natural walkways, and a rain garden.
Heritage Park is scheduled to be complete in two phases, Phase I was completed in March of 2018 and construction of Phase II will be reliant on donations received through the Lake Mary Trailblazers.