City of Lake Mary Flood Map Information.
Visit the Seminole County Library website.
The following publications are available at the East Branch of the Seminole County Public Library system at 310 Division Street, Oviedo, Florida. Library's Phone: 407-665-1560;
- National Flood Insurance Program, Answers to Questions About the NFIP - FEMA 2011
- Repairing Your Flooded Home - FEMA 234/August 1992
- Guide to Flood Maps, How to Use a Flood Map to Determine Flood Risk for a Property - March 2006
- Planning for a Sustainable Future, The Link Between Hazard Mitigation and Sustainability - FEMA 364/September 2006
- Above the Flood, Elevating Your Floodprone House - FEMA 347/May 2000
- Design Guidelines for Flood Damage Reduction - FEMA 15/December 1981
- Floodproofing Non-Residential Structures - FEMA 102/May 1986
- Protecting Building Utilities from Flood Damage - FEMA 348/November 1999
- Reducing Damage from Localized Flooding, A Guide for Communities - FEMA 511/June 2005
- Mandatory Purchase of Flood Insurance Guidelines - FEMA 2007
- Elevated residential structures - FEMA 1984
- Protecting floodplain resources: a guidebook for communities - FEMA 1996
- Protecting manufactured homes from floods and other hazards: a multi-hazard foundation and installation guide - FEMA 2009