How to Report a Crime

There are times when citizens obtain information in regards to a crime that has occurred/or one that has not yet occurred. To report a crime in progress, call 911 if it is an emergency. To report a non-emergency situation, please call 407-665-1017. 

If you have information on a crime which has occurred in the City of Lake Mary, please contact our Criminal Investigations Division at 407-585-1323. 

To report an anonymous crime via Crimeline Tips, please call 800-423-TIPS (8477) or click here.